Electric Buzz Kill Mosquito Zapper
Mosquitoes? Flies? Moths? Other nasties? This is the unit for you!
This electronic bug zapper utilizes a high frequency UV blue light to lure flying insects during the day or night to form a practical, efficient, hygienic and automatic electronic insect extermination system. Flying or crawling insects nearby will be attracted to the light and approach the electronically charged metal grid which will result in their electrocution.
- Safe, clean and efficient, there is no need for poisons, insecticides, or other pollution that are so harmful to your family's health
- This Buzz Kill can be used in a bedroom, hall, hotel, office, deck, chicken farm, stock farm, or any other place where mosquitoes are a nuisance
- The blue light is designed to lure flying insects, and then the high voltage grid will kill them
- Scientifically designed to operate smoothly, the plastic shield protects users from touching the electric grid. The same blue light is harmless to humans and pets
- Approximately 10 inches tall, the cord is 3 feet long. Best when mounted 20 to 48 inches above the ground or floor, and should be mounted at least a foot from a wall
- Electric Buzz Kill is designed with power saving in mind. It has soft lights, so it should be used in an area without strong lights that overcome its attraction. If used in a bedroom, turn off all other lights for 10 to 20 minutes, or put the Buzz Kill under a table while studying
- It can be put in a door or window to stop them from coming in
- The Buzz Kill can be used 24 hours continually to extend the life of the florescent tube
- It is necessary to clean the dead bodies of any mosquitoes on the wire net routinely to improve the killing efficiency of the Buzz Kill. Turn off the power, open the chassis, and sweep the wire grid with a soft brush.