Stubbing your toes, tripping on things on the floor, fumbling for a light switch, having lights shine in your partner's eyes, when you get up in the night. Stop all of that, with our Motion Activated LDN light strip that can be installed virtually anywhere.
- Under the edge of YOUR bed
- Under the baby's bed, so that you have ambient light, but he is not alerted by the light
- Under kitchen cabinets for late night trips to the kitchen (it can be set to come on with motion during the day as well
- Under the stair handrail, for safety on the steps
- Under children's beds so that they can get up for a drink of water, or visit the bathroom at night. It can be changed to a night light mode that is not motion activated until they are asleep
Available in both bright white and warm white colors, for different applications.
- Sensing distance: 6-15 feet
- Time delay before turning off: adjustable from 15 seconds to 5 minutes
- 3 feet is good for a crib, 6 feet is good for one side of the bed, 12 feet is good for around the entire bed, and 16 feet is good for stairways and under long cabinets.